Selection of Senior Project Manager
Lithuanian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association is announcing a job opening for Senior project manager position
Lithuanian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association is announcing a job opening for
Senior project manager position
- Effective and good co-operation and communication with external (government institutions) and internal (members and associated members of the association) parties;
- Developing the ecosystem of startups and growth companies in Lithuania;
- Ensuring day to date duties incl.: organizing events, delivering market analysis (research), maintaining public relations and representation in media and local and international events on behalf of LT VCA;
- Close co-operation with Baltic and foreign venture capital organizations and work on common joint projects;
- Opportunity to get involved in the PE/VC industry;
- Directly working with the chairman and the management board of the LT VCA;
- Responsibility for private equity and venture capital and raising awareness of association activities both locally and internationally.
- Role requires good project management and planning skills;
- Experience in PR, corporate governance, public sector, government relations and lobbying, public sector and NGO as project manager;
- The candidate is a born doer and leader, able to navigate in complex and unstructured environments.
UAB Master Class LT, the person responsible for receiving the documents – leading partner Laura Duksaitė-Iškauskienė, +370 699 37170, e-mail: email@example.com. Please send us your CV until 28th of September.
About LT VCA:
LT VCA, the representative body of Lithuanian private equity and venture capital industry, was established in 2009. The aim of LT VCA is to develop a sustainable and attractive ecosystem for the benefit of entrepreneurs, fund managers, institutional investors and to increase the output of innovative and high-growth potential companies in the Lithuanian economy. LT VCA has 12 members and 25 associate members. Combined assets under the management of the private equity and venture capital houses that are a member of the association amount to nearly one billion euros.